Updated 25th May 2018 to comply with the new legislation for General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR).
At the Anglesey Tourism Association, we take your privacy seriously and will only use your personal contact information to administer your membership and to provide the products and services involved in that which are:
- Setting up your business page on our member website - www.discoveranglesey.com
- Entering your contact information on Anglesey Tourism Association Member Leaflet
- Communicating with you via telephone, email, or Royal Mail
- Sending tourism related information from the Anglesey Tourism Association
- Forwarding information received from other relevant Tourism related organisations
- Invitation to Events
- Sending out membership renewal notices and reminders re payment
- Your information will not be shared with anyone else without express permission
Permissions were sought from existing member businesses prior to the 25th May to enable us to use their personal data in the manner stated above. These consents are filed in our records as required to comply with the new regulations.
Any member businesses joining after 25th May 2018 will be asked on the joining form to confirm their consent to the Isle of Anglesey Tourism Association for the use of their personal contact information for the purposes listed above. This consent is essential for us to be able to process and administer your membership.
If you require further information or clarification, please contact us.
Prepared by the Isle of Anglesey Tourism Association on 25th May 2018
Isle of Anglesey Tourism Association